APC may no longer exist in 2023 – Okorocha

By Mod
130
Politics - Top Stories

201568163051.jpg

Senator representing Imo West District in the National Assembly, Rochas Okorocha, has expressed fears that the All Progressives Congress, APC, may cease to exist when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023.

The Senator, who stated this while addressing journalists in Abuja on Tuesday, also lamented that his sacrifices to expand the membership base of the APC in the South-East was repaid by the party with evil.

He said, “I have never thought of leaving the party but what happens next will be determined by time.

“My only worry is that the party may disappear with the exit of President Buhari if the ongoing injustices are not addressed.

“Unlike other governors from the North that rode on the name Muhammadu Buhari to power, the name Buhari had a negative effect on my campaign for second term.

“But I was determined to overcome that because I knew what we stood to gain.

“If anything, the party repaid me evil for good. There was no challenge I did not face or bad name I was not called in my state.

“They brought in people who fought me when I was building the party at state level to fight me over the control of the party. I don’t want to talk about it but my party did not treat me well.”

Dailypost

APC Okorocha

ETTA-OWAN OBI

All na major scam

Ko possible...

Otiky Isong

Is true my broda
Monday Joseph

I disagree

Eder Daniel

It will not end in 2023, it will might end 2019.

Is true my broda

Olumide Pius

Hw true is that!!

Olumide Pius

Hw true is that?

Sule Zuwaira

Anything is possible

Senator you have said it all

Is this really true

Samuel Bernard

This man always give strong words

Lucky Friday

I test u

Really APC has deteriorated Nigerian Economic and breaks Naira

Godfrey Osagie

I am not sure that is possible. Don't forget they are in power.

Not possible

it has to be that way for our safety

Onime Samuel

its not possible as far as nigeria is concerned

hw true is that