Savage: Trump Fires His National Security Advisor On Twitter

By Mod
114
World - Top Stories

The United States President, Donald Trump has sacked his National Security Adviser on Twitter.

201568162332.jpg

John Bolton and Donald Trump

President Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to announce the sack of his National Security Advisor, John Bolton.

Trump made the announcement on Tuesday saying he disagreed “strongly” with his positions.

“I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump announced on Twitter. “I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House.”

Trump said he would name a replacement next week.

However, Bolton responded saying that he was the one who offered to resign.

"I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."" he wrote on Twitter.

See tweet below:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

74.2K

4:58 PM - Sep 10, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.6K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

· 8h

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

56.3K

Trump Security Twitter Savage

Otiky Isong

USA money
Otiky Isong

Donald trumph intelligient man
Olumide Pius

Alright nw dats smthing.....

USA money

Samuel Bernard

This man is always serious

Donald Trump fires his national security

Can we have a president like him

Lucky Friday

I tink u no wat u ar doing oh

.....If majors are fight, is too pleasant to watch than apply.....

Haruna Zakari

Smiles I believe Trump he has stoninsh heart

Wisdom and intelligence is too much

Etop Peace