This Heavy Black Metal From Nowhere Forcefully Landed In My Parlor While My Kids Were Watching TV

By Chukwuma Francis Chidube   2 days ago   119
General - Top Stories

opera.comMay 23, 2020 7:26 AM

A woman identified as Ozor Josephine was full of thanksgiving and joy as she took to a social media platform to thank God for saving her children, according to her, a black metal object from nowhere pierced through her roof, it forcefully landed in her sitting room while her children were sited watching television. The damages caused by the object was immense as it broke the sitting room roof, and also hit hard on the wall. Assuming the object accidentally hit the children, it would have been tragic and disastrous.

Here is what she wrote;

My Fellow Mum and Mum to be, please help me appreciate God for saving my Children from Untimely death, as this heavy Black metal from nowhere pieced through my Roof, upon breaking the ceiling, it landed with full force right inside my sitting room and hit the wall, and my children are inside seeing movies!.

And the mighty Man in battle Said it's not yet time for my family and i to mourn.

Please my people, help me call God that sweet names, and tell God it can only be Him.

He has done for me what no man can do.

Hey this some how

Chibundu

What happened next

I can't believe this not in a movie

Hussaina Adamu

What coupe it be

Na village people. No fear

Mr Titus

GB huh huh uhh ng

Qwetjhfjorjfgitjjrff

Gjjffnkgfjlbvmmmn

While his children

First to comment here

He is the unchangeable god , i am what i am.

Truck and you deys

How come and from where

Chimere

God is watching over you

Junior

What does that seems to mean

Mark Promise