List Of Things That Will Help In Keeping Your Skin Fresh And Young.
By Agnes Arinde
1 week ago
- Top Stories
Here is a list of the best products that will help you keep your skin looking fresh and young:
- Pomegranates: contain vitamins and antioxidants, help fight off sun damage.
- Extra virgin olive oil: contains omega 3 and fatty acids that are good for the skin.
- Blueberries: are rich in antioxidants, they help to keep blood vessels elastic and lower blood pressure.
- Green tea: helps to prevent oxidative damage to your skin from UV radiation.
- Green leafy vegetables: like spinach and kale are anti-inflammatory vegetables that fight against aging and are packed with vitamins K, A, C, and E.
- Fatty fish: like salmon, tuna, sardines, and mackerel are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammatory conditions.
- Water: plays the most important role in fighting the aging process. Drink it to keep your organs and joints functioning well, to support your metabolic processes, and to hydrate your skin.
Eating healthy is not easy sometimes! Did we mention any of your favorite products here? Will it be easy for you to reduce sugar and salt consumption?[NewsNaira]
Share this article!
Others are also reading
What is News₦aira Income Program(News₦IP)
News₦aira Income Program (News₦IP) is a system aimed at raising revenue for registered users that browse the NewsNaira Website. An online program driven by a goal of solving the financial problems among the youths, students, middle class and whoever wishes to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately in Nigeria as it creates the channel for participants to earn residual income on weekly basis.
How News₦IP Works
News₦aira has 2 means of generating income for our members.
News₦AP: NewsNaira Affiliate Program - With News₦AP, participants earns ₦1,000 whenever they refer anyone to join NewsNaira Income Program. There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
News₦ARS: NewsNaira Ad Revenue Sharing - With News₦ARS, participants earns residual income bonus by reading news, commentting on articles, publishing forum posts, daily login to their NewsNaira account, and even sharing assigned sponsored post on social media.
We share our ads revenue with you weekly when you make NewsNaira community your news and information household.