‘Very violent’ Mourinho admits he made some mistakes at Inter

By Christian Joseph Wariaye   4 days ago   79
Sports - Top Stories

Jose Mourinho has recalled being “very violent” towards his players after a loss during his time at Italian club Inter Milan.
The Portuguese coach had an extremely successful two seasons in charge of Inter, winning two Serie A titles, a Coppa Italia and a Champions League.
However, current Tottenham boss Mourinho admits he made some mistakes during his tenure at the San Siro and there were times where he acted like “a d*ckhead”.“There are relationships: I coach, you play. Empathy depends on the ability to accept me as I am – it’s like a puzzle,” Mourinho told Gazzetta Dello Sport. “At Inter, there were people waiting for someone like me to complete that puzzle. I’m never fake, I’m original: it’s me and that’s it. I was also a d*ckhead, but that was me.”
When asked to elaborate, Mourinho used a 3-1 loss in January 2009 as an example, he added: “Especially after the defeat against Bergamo. I was very violent with the players – I told them they had won the Scudetto of sh*t. It was only afterwards that I understood I had hurt them and I apologised.”

Still made it

Stanley

Still made it here

Watch out oo

Ifeoma

Then don't make that mistake at Newcastle

Hussaina Adamu

Is good that you realised it

Apakhi Elijah

Coach mourinho

Dwem Simeon

He horn Jeff from

Godpower Adam

Vbg my name on the list for the people from the last time you were going to be there in the morning to make sure you got

Nobody is above mistake

The special one

Promise

Is good that realize

He must be a bully

Chai he reall6 improved

Ephraim Idogho

Still made it

Divine Favour

mistake and delete the

Supertaculos other

Mbaogu Lilian

Mistakes are bound to happen

Emmy Chico

He admitted ooo

Prince Ben

Make the corrections in the subsequent clubs

Dennis Onuigbo