Scripture to pray before God to guide your mouth and lead you

By Goodluck Christopher   6 days ago   94
Religion

According to Psalms 141

Psalms 141:1-10  LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

May the lord guide and keep you in Jesus name. Amen

Apakhi Elijah

Prayer is the main way

(Quote) (Likes: 1)
Israelp

Prayer is the key

(Quote) (Likes: 1)
Ephraim Idogho

Let's praise God

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

Prayer is essential

(Quote) (Likes: 1)
Ukpabi Sophia

Amen? Prayer is the ultimate

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

Is the best thing To pray

Nneoma Aniuche

Prayers is the key

Prayer is indeed supreme.

Amen...lord hear our cry

Prayer is the master 👍 key

Umukoro Ufuoma

There's power in the scriptures, I mean the scriptures

This wonderfully good

Wamba Richmond

Prayer is the key

Francis Onuoha

Lead me God

Dennis Onuigbo

God bless you

Yahaya Ahmed

Prayer really work

Jesus started with prayer and end up with prayer

Victor Casmir