Hillarious!! Man Gifts Girlfriend Of Three-Years A Congratulatory Cake After She Finally Farts In Front Of Him

By Mod2   1 week ago   59
Family / Love - Top Stories

cake

Man Gets Girlfriend Of Three-Years Congratulations Cake After She Finally Farts In Front Of Him

After three years together, Kaylie Warren, 21, finally farted in front of her boyfriend Ryan McErlean, and in celebration, he bought her a cheesecake following the agreement they had one month into dating.

During the start of their relationship, the couple from Queensland, Australia made an agreement, with Kaylie promising Ryan not to ever fart in front of him, and if she did, he would give her a sweet treat.

Kaylie finally broke the agreement during isolation, and Ryan, 24, bought her a cheesecake with a sweet message writing in icing to say congratulations.

According to Ryan, Kaylie let out the fart one night while in bed with him. He thereafter gifted her a  cheesecake, which read "took you 3 years congratulations for finally farting!"

cake

Mr McErlean, who is lead singer and guitarist of three-piece band Club Roulette said: "With me, it was like three hours, or maybe a matter of days.

"But Kaylie is more polite when it comes to that sort of thing, so maybe a month or two into our relationship when I hadn't heard one yet I said it to assure her it was alright to do it, to break the ice.

"Three years of extreme reluctance and denial later, she finally slipped up. I spent $40 AUD on the cake and Kaylie started laughing when she saw it, she thought it was incredible.

"When I bought the cake the guy in the shop was surprisingly chilled about it, said he'd had weirder requests. But I wrote it down instead of saying it because there were other people in the shop and I was afraid of strange looks.

"I was really surprised it went that viral.

"People were bragging about how quickly they farted in front of people, it's good to get your mind off the situation we're in I guess. If a fart cake does that then I've done my job."

Kaylie

He shared a photo of the cake on Facebook, writing that he was filled with "pure surprise and joy."

Kaylie Warren also said: "When I saw the cake, it was the funniest thing ever.

"At first I didn't want him to post it on Facebook because I thought it was embarrassing, but a lot of couples can relate to it.

"A lot of girls have been tagging their boyfriends, asking whether they can have a cake too."

Leonard
1 week ago

Hahahaha this is really funny some people do enjoy fart on their present

Linus Utsalo

Come make I do my own

Ho my God 😁😁😁😁😁😉

Edward Nnamdi

Hahajahhj

I no won laugh oo

Fart! What a great embarrasement

I can't stop laughing..seriously??

Wornders shall never end true love

Ernest Henshaw

Lol.. issorite

Isaac Segun

Hmmm it shows she just felt relaxed with him