A Man Narrates His Experience with a Mermaid while fishing in Port harcourt

By Adamu Jacqueline   2 weeks ago   85
Environment - Top Stories

I have heard stories of mermaid but never believed of them. I was told they are spiritual being with magical powers and they come out only at night but I don't know how true. A diver once told me what he sees in deep sea, he does not talk about it.

3718473bb4a746e328c11fa5cc93d2d1?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

I mostly fish during the day but do fish sometimes at might. I do go fishing during the day and I don't like night fishing because it disturbs my sleep but I was told by some of my friends who are into fishing too that the best time to get good fishes is at night. So I decided to try it, I slept very well during day and got prepared for the night fishing.

0c13ce679c8608ed5833f84d91a8e802?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

I got to the jetty by 11:00am and started fishing, the water was calm, and the light from the sky reflects on the water, making it a little bright. By 1:45am I had gotten good fishes but was still tempted to get, so I decided to get more fishes. I changed my position and went to another area and casted my net, and I caught more but I got this strange feeling around as if someone was moving with me, and I became so scared that I couldn't throw my net into the water.

97d496ea35d0c5cacb10808eee37bd9b?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720&watermark=true

Suddenly when I looked at my back, I saw a strange being, at first I thought it was just another person like me fishing because the being was just by the jetty, and I couldn't see clearly because of the dark. I tried greeting but got no response, but I noticed the person dipping into the water to wash himself or herself, then I became uncomfortable, and decided to end my fishing and leave.

I had to pass through that same direction, and I no other choice. When passing, that was why I noticed it was not just a human being but a mermaid, there was this cold that came into my body, and I was speechless. But the mermaid didn't even acted as if she saw me, she was just busy washing herself until I passed her. When I got home by 3:35am, I couldn't sleep almost through that day. That was the day I knew such being do exist, it seems they are harmless, and I believe some can harm you. I am grateful no hurt was done on me till this day.

Edward Nnamdi

This is fearful

Leonard
2 weeks ago

Is this really happened wow

Itodo Anthony
2 weeks ago

I have not seen one befor

Oyins Torulolo

Mermaid??????

Doris Ukaku

This is scary

Nnaji Precious
2 weeks ago

See how scared I look while reading

Hassan

Very strange indeed

Kings O Kings

Owlful indeed

Jesus did is happened

Ali Benjamin
2 weeks ago

So much to be able seafarer deck

Tiku Stephen