Nigerian Man Weds His Beautiful Jamaican Wife With Only 5 Guests In US (Photos)

By Mod2   2 weeks ago   105
Family / Love - Top Stories

Anthony Esho married his Jamaican girlfriend in the US

Anthony Esho married his Jamaican girlfriend in the US

A Nigerian man, Anthony Esho has in front of five persons wedded his Jamaican wife, Simone Isaacs at the Washington D.C. War Memorial park in the U.S.

The wedding was witnessed by two family members from Anthony and two family members from Simone (parent figures). Another person present was the officiating minister and the photographer.

While Simone went for a simple knee length white dress with her natural hair, Anthony wore a brown suit.

Anthony shared photos from the special ceremony on his Instagram page and wrote;

“Unfortunately we couldn’t have a “traditional” wedding but I thank God for the journey and wouldn’t have had it any other way. A lot of people have told me they are proud of me. Quite frankly I’m very proud of myself. As a boy, my mother preached a lot but a few always stood out. The woman who taught me how to love told me to do things the right way. She told me to go to counseling before the engagement, get married, then buy a house and lastly have children. As tough as it was to be patient I stand here today the happiest man in the world because my wife was worth it all. I pray this feeling for all of my friends and family it’s nothing like it I promise you. ❤️ •“

Congrats to the couple! See more photos below:

Nnaji Precious
2 weeks ago

Am first to comment amazing wedding happy married life to the couples

Sule Abdulrahman
2 weeks ago

Continue the best friends are trying

Marriage is marriage oo

Isaac Oretuyi
2 weeks ago

U wish them happy married life

Oyins Torulolo

Maddd ass wedding

Leonard

Because of corona

Ademola Oluseyi
2 weeks ago

Only one congo of rice don do

Grace Sunday
2 weeks ago

There is nothing bad in it God should bless their union

Congratulation to this beautiful couple

I really love this 🧡♥️♥️

Nse Umoh

Mad ooooo

Fortune Nosa

Sweet couples

Ceasar Augustine

Self isolated wedding

Clement Victor

Happy marriage life

Obioha Chinyere
2 weeks ago

What God join together.......

Oyaboade Taiwo