Why can't some men grow a beard? They spend weeks trying to do that, but all they get is some thin and patchy facial hair. At the same time, others have to shave several times a day because they were blessed with fast-growing whiskers.
Traditionally beards are considered to be a sign of masculinity, power, strength, and wisdom. And in case you are one of those guys who is struggling to grow a thick beard, here are some recommendations that can help the brawny half of our planet become the proud owners of sumptuous beards. We'll also tell you why some men can't grow beards.
Below are some major reason why some guys can't grow a beard:
1. Most men have similar levels of testosterone. But those who can boast thick beards are typically more responsive to testosterone. That's why the ability to grow a beard is closely linked with genetics and has nothing to do with masculinity.
2. Alopecia is an illness that leaves people with bald spots on their heads and other parts of the body. Men who have this condition are usually unable to grow facial hair.
3. If the inability to grow a beard is connected with low levels of testosterone, there's one effective way to solve this problem. It is the sport. Most kinds of physical exercises boost testosterone in men.
4. One more thing that can prevent men from having a beard of their dreams is anemia or iron deficiency. In this case, there is a lack of healthy red blood cells in the blood.
5. Try to exfoliate the skin on your face at least once a week. By doing this, you remove dry and dead skin cells, and this helps your facial hair grow faster and thicker.
6. If you don't have an allergy to eucalyptus, these products will effectively speed up the growth of your facial hair. Besides, you can use natural eucalyptus oil.
7. Your beard will start to grow faster if there's sufficient amount of vitamins B1, B6, and B12 in your body.
8. If you have a lack of water in your body, your beard won't get thick. On top of that, the beard-growing process will take much longer.
9. Don't shape and don't groom your beard for the first 4 to 6 weeks after you started to grow it. Trimming your facial hair will NOT make your beard grow darker or thicker.
10. When you get enough good sleep, your damaged skin cells have time to repair themselves. This encourages a beard to grow. Smoking affects beard growth as much as aging. Just a couple of cigarettes a day can disrupt blood circulation at the hair roots.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE MY POST. THANKS
From Opera News Hub
The views expressed in this article are the writer's, they do not reflect the views of Opera News. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org[NewsNaira]
Share this article!
Others are also reading
Despite Fulfilling Bail Conditions, Akwa Ibom Governor Connives With DSS To Keep Journalist In Detention saharareporters.com Read More2 days ago
What is News₦aira Income Program(News₦IP)
News₦aira Income Program (News₦IP) is a system aimed at raising revenue for registered users that browse the NewsNaira Website. An online program driven by a goal of solving the financial problems among the youths, students, middle class and whoever wishes to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately in Nigeria as it creates the channel for participants to earn residual income on weekly basis.
How News₦IP Works
News₦aira has 2 means of generating income for our members.
News₦AP: NewsNaira Affiliate Program - With News₦AP, participants earns ₦1,000 whenever they refer anyone to join NewsNaira Income Program. There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
News₦ARS: NewsNaira Ad Revenue Sharing - With News₦ARS, participants earns residual income bonus by reading news, commentting on articles, publishing forum posts, daily login to their NewsNaira account, and even sharing assigned sponsored post on social media.
We share our ads revenue with you weekly when you make NewsNaira community your news and information household.