Anyway Gambari pa fulani o lejo nu

By Adeyemo Ismail   1 week ago   65
Jokes

Most girls will be like I don't need your money. But after one week in a relationship you will be hearing. I've not eaten since morning. Chaiiiiiiiii
You girls should stop calling me pet names when you see me, it makes me release on my trouser
Once you marry a bad wife the devil will stop controlling you cvz he has handed you over to his servant
What a man can do a woman can do better, the day I will believe this statement is the day a woman will urinate in a bottle.
Must we write exam,🙄 can't they just call all of us, and tell us to swear that we understand the course😂😂😂😂

Goodnight
```Buhari is a Fulani man while his new chief of staff is Gambari

My Question: shey Gambari o ni pa Fulani bayi?
Anyway Gambari pa fulani o lejo nu

Chukwu Dera
1 week ago

Kilode na onye u waka

(Quote) (Likes: 1)
Dolapo
1 week ago

I laugh..they are after money

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

First thing to know

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

Maaaaaaddd oooooo

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

Story story ooo oo

Grace Sunday
1 week ago

To serve u with all my strength

Dennis Onuigbo
1 week ago

Lol don't think so

I can't understand this

Emmy Chico
1 week ago

Gambari  boysapl

Leonard
1 week ago

I don't really understand this one ooo

Na sense go kill u, lol nice one dear

Nnaji Precious
1 week ago

Please we don't want to write exams they ask us to swear that is the best way to known

Gambari is really helpful to us all

I hope all is well