One day me and my friend

By Adeyemo Ismail   2 weeks ago   65
Jokes

One day  me and my friend👥 went to bank for then he told me he has one skill to make people laugh😀😁 So I walked into the bank hall with him immediately he put his right hand inside his bag💼 like he is taking a gun out and shouted, "everyone on your knees !!!" Omo, before I could blink, everybody don go down Some people even laid their face down.😷😷
After a while he brought out his Bible📜 and said, "oya let us pray"
In fact how I escaped was a miracle😧, but for my friend  hummm lemme me norh talk🤕🤕👨‍🦽⛪l I no recognize him face again Ooooo😢 sometimes jokes are not funny....🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾
All men👨🏽 trust so easily😢😯.
Imagine putting your dick🍆 in the mouth of a wild animal😬 with 32 teeth😲.
Are you mad?..😲😳😲😳😱😟😰
Are u looking👀 for a job that could pay 100k💰 a week?
Are u looking👀 for the final solution to all ur Financial💰 problems?😢..
👉👉👉👉

Dolapo
2 weeks ago

this is crazy

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

Dz jooooo no network

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

This is serious ooo very funny

Mapis Hambweh
2 weeks ago

They way I will stone the guy with my shoe eh

Grace Sunday
2 weeks ago

I love moving with my friends

Will go world wide

Ismail Faruq
2 weeks ago

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dennis Onuigbo
2 weeks ago

Todays post are just so funny

Emmy Chico
1 week ago

Very funny stuff

Emmy Chico
1 week ago

Nice joke so funny

Which job pay's 100k a weak

Leonard
1 week ago

That's good one ttttt

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Nnaji Precious
1 week ago

Ladies re harmless that's why they trust us

This is really crazy i must say, what a news