I Finally, I did it in Naija

By Adeyemo Ismail   1 week ago   40
Jobs

I Finally, I did it in Naija. I can now speak French. Born June Mama, Come On Serve Her, Serve Her Beer Mercy.😂😂
Not everything you do you must post on social media. I Have been in California now for 2 months, did I post it 😂😂😂
If it's not fufu that spoilt my voice...,who is Chris brown or Beyonce to me?😂small thing😼😼
When a woman's cooking goes wrong, she can say anything just to defend herself like........ maybe the fish is a male fish.😂😂😂🤣

Adeyemo Ismail
1 week ago

🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒😇😇💀☠👻

Nine na biyar.....

Hahaahh ok

Tese people no go kill me with laught

Hahahahahah

Godwin James

U are funny guy go and change your voice and blow like Chris Brown

Sunday Ojomah

Not everything you do you must post on social media

Ukpabi Sophia

That's crazy and funny?

You made me laugh haahahaha

Dennis Onuigbo