Girls with big foreheads they don't forget so easily.

By Adeyemo Ismail   2 weeks ago   64
Jokes

Girls with big foreheads they don't forget so easily. They will remind you the things you did on the 21st of July 2008 20:05 P.m That external hard drive on their heads is working overtime😁😁
🤷🤦🙆She called me! Hello baby, am so hungry right now😭😭
👉 please can u come to my House 🏠, and wen coming please buy a big chicken 🐓
👉 so that I will use it to prepare something for us to eat since there's Quarantine😁🙆🤷
👉Though broke anyway 🤷 I looked for where they were selling chicken🐓 & bought a big one🐓 and went to her House  🏠
👉 she then slaughtered it, boiled only 4 pieces for the food and put the rest inside the fridge😲🙄🙆
👉Just 10minutes into her cooking,  a call entered her phone🥴🙄 and she went inside to answer the call😲🥴🙆
👉 After receiving the call, she told me that her brother is on the way and she will not like her brother to meet me in the house  🏠 and that if he meets me, he won't be happy😲🤦🙆
👉So she said l I should go🚶🚶 that she will call me whe her brother leaves 😲🙆🤦😲😲
👉  So I peacefully went to the pot of food, picked the 4 pieces of chicken😠, opened the fridge🙄, took the rest and went to my house jeje🚶🚶🚶🚶
👉....Since yesterday I have been calling her to know if her brother has left so I can go back but she has been ignoring my calls😭😭😭
👉 My people, did I do anything wrong????😒😒😩😩 Why do bad things always happen to good people 😭😭😭

Let me hear

Grace Sunday
2 weeks ago

We are the scholar

So serious

Dennis Onuigbo
2 weeks ago

Guys watch out for girls like that

Good and properly arrange

Good and nice

Emmy Chico
1 week ago

Fear them o

Emmy Chico
1 week ago

I fear ladies oo

We can get my brother in

Leonard
1 week ago

That's not true about them

Lol chai hahahaha hahahaha

Nnaji Precious
1 week ago

That guy is very funny and smart

Owolabi Salami