you lost money around GTB at LOCATION ile ife,osun state

By Adeyemo Ismail   1 week ago   50
Jokes

If you lost money around GTB at LOCATION ile ife,osun state
 It's 35000 tied with a rubber band
 Please,Call me or message me I'll direct you to where your rubber band is!🤣🤣😂😂😊😊😁😁
Let play a game, u will send my 10k n I will smile n tell u I hav seen it. Then send 5k back.. Jxt forget d remain 5k for friendship sake😕😕
Until when u become I graduate in Nigeria, then u will now know y "may God help me" was add to Nigeria pledge🙅

Scam scam

This joke section really need improvement

Adeyemo Ismail
1 week ago

😎😎😎😎😎😎🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Am.onkh watching u

Chukwu Dera
1 week ago

I dey tell you o

Dolapo
1 week ago

so where will the money be

Guy I tell you. Naija had

That one day game na

Mapis Hambweh
1 week ago

sad

Emmy Chico
1 week ago

This joke no be here oo

Sacm sacm every where

Leonard
1 week ago

That's forget the money

As in eh, na fact be that

Nnaji Precious
1 week ago

Nice joke indeed please more