Funny jokes/photos that will make you laugh like a kid

By Prince Lawrence   1 week ago   127
Jokes - Top Stories

Me... Baby I heard that you lost your phone! .

She..... Yes honey(crying )

Me..... Then dash me the charger now.

Any day I decided to cook for my family, everybody would decide to drink garri

Pastor pls stop waisting your time by telling people to accept Jesus Christ, we all know that no body accept Jesus till doctor declare their HIV positive.

Who know the best drug for over eating of rice because any day I eat rice I don't normally give up on time till them show me the pot .

Show me a girl with one boyfriend and I will show you a fowl that break bone.

Apart from, airtime, sharwama,ice cream, and suya.

Which other female malaria drug did you know?

Witch craft is when your neighbor have ugly daughter and she always call you my in-law in public

Translate this in your dialect, "my locust bean will not be in London, thank me laterd59771388d7007b4127f23c547e954a3?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224cb3de40d41e012a880c52d146b7cfa63?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224

2a212f9d9c6529b4652776a700cfc855?size=1&quality=ulq&width=22436417b744160d1673313ac2ffd7fda67?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224a7561774ed6074bff2dc22ba983a54bf?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224

9b7dae21dc9a7887f0a2c0a4e7524882?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224a41af9eb7db44e0e0f56ce7d2d377291?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224b3858ed10b94f2a93550513fb9773cf7?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224e46a571d0ebaee93898a20284961177d?size=1&quality=ulq&width=2249cc0a6b77a5f10189811910ed8ba210e?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224

Hop I made you laugh small?

Bulus Moses

So crash

Chukwu Dera
1 week ago

Very funny

Friday Omene
1 week ago

Is that a joke they are telling to their self please good news is what I want to hear

Oleka Moses