Matches for life Encouragement

By Imuetinyan Emokpae   2 weeks ago   103
Jokes

*I watched a local football match⚽️ at a school playing ground🥅. As I sat down, I asked one of the boys 🤵🏿what the score was.*

*With a smile😄, he replied; "They are leading us 3-0"!*

*And I said, REALLY!!*😳🙁

*I have to say you don't look discouraged*.😦

*"Discouraged?" the boy🤵🏿 asked with a puzzled look ...*

*Why should I be discouraged😠 when the referee has not blown the final whistle?*📯

*I have confidence🤜🏾 in the team and the managers👨🏽‍💼; We shall definitely overcome!*💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

*Truly, the match⚽️ ended 4-5 in favor of the boy's team!*🏐🥅

*He waved🖐🏽 at me gently, with a beautiful smile🤓 as he left; I was amazed😲, mouth wide open; Such confidence; Such beautiful faith;*

*As I got back home🏘 that night, his question kept coming back to me:*
 *"Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle?"*🤔🤔

*Life is like a game*. 🏐⚽️

*Why should you be discouraged 😢when The Almighty God is your Manager? Why should you be discouraged😓, when there's still life? Why should you be discouraged😪 when your final whistle has not sounded🎷? The truth is that many people blow the final whistle themselves;* 🤐😟

*But as long as there is life☝🏾, nothing is impossible and it is never too late for you.*🤙🏾

*Half time⏱ is not full time and HIS calendar for your life🤘🏾 is not man's calendar.*

*Don't blow the whistle🎷 yourself.*

*BE ENCOURAGED🤜🏾🤜🏾! DON'T GIVE UP.💪🏾💪🏾*

Ogunsola Stephen
2 weeks ago

Hahahahaha funny oo

Chris Chinedum
2 weeks ago

, that's good sir

Be encouraged don't give up. Last words.

It is really good...................

Omage Harrison
2 weeks ago

Nice matches

Thanks for the encouragement

Life is easy oooo let lool

Waw... Life is indeed like a game

U try shar

Tzbsuxbdjf

Its funny.

Ebube Okoye
1 week ago

The match go make o

Funny so so much

Ohioma Lucky
1 week ago

Sooooooo funnny. U made my ray