Covid 19 please don't come to my family oo

By Olamide   2 weeks ago   67
Travels - Top Stories

O Lord where will my soul appear? I shall leave the earth? will I reach home? heaven is all humannity home where will my soul be? Lord Jesus have mercy on my soul, may I not be left behind the day of repture!!!

if you did not doing reach home where did you think that your soul will be, hell a place of torment

Mats Chelsea Playing

dont near us ooo

Who told you ytha na

Tommy Christian
2 weeks ago

I pray soooo

Kanu Ikenna
2 weeks ago

Corona virus doesn't know ur family

Was ex to in I'm the we can get de

Adeyemo Tomiwa

Lord, please help us.

Leave the earth

George Joseph
2 weeks ago

Amen oo

Don't come near us

Please don't come close to us please jor

Ben Rich
2 weeks ago

Covid-19 will not get ur family and I in Jesus name.Amen

I will see what I can find out what is going to be a little bit late but missing you so much and have you

Omage Harrison