My Wife Is Possessed

By Investor GILBERT   1 month ago   128
Literature

My Wife Is Possessed

independent.ng

Dear Oyin,

Before I start I want to ask if you know any spiritual church that I can go to, because I don’t want to add to my problem. I say this because my wife is giving me headache. I don’t have rest of mind; I must always please her if I want things to go well for me. Sometimes her demands are almost impossible to meet to the extent that I wonder why I mar­ried her in the first place. It is always one problem or the other with her and I dare not make her

annoyed because if she says this is what would happen to me so be it. I didn’t notice this immediate­ly until some few years into our marriage. The day we quarreled and told me I should go and die, I had an accident that almost took my life. I was in the hospital for days and she refused to come and see me until my mother begged her. The day she came, I felt a sigh of relief in my body and ever since then I be­came afraid of her. She knows I am afraid and is taking advantage of it. Please tell me what to do.

Maxwell, Abuja.

Dear Maxwell,

I sympathise with your predicament. There are several issues in life that may be difficult to explain except through divine intervention. As much as I will not want to join issues with you to conclude that your wife is probably a witch, judg­ing by your statements, please carry your case before God. You may need to visit a deliverance church if you are a Chris­tian and seek for counsel and deliverance before it is too late. But I perceive again that it is like the two of you are not finding it easy to get along togeth­er. As a man, you need to do something about this. As for the accident, it can be a coincidence. People say a lot of things when they get angry. What if you said something and it happens accidentally, would you say you actu­ally did it? I pray God will intervene in your matter.

Wife

Deliver her now

Abeg just take her to church

I go love o

Charles Justus
1 month ago

By what spirit, good or bad

Iuyebdnndhsnsmag

Ramatu Suleiman
4 weeks ago

Deliver  her now

Miracle Bessong
4 weeks ago

na u marry am

Marriage spirit,just that u are broke gettle man

Na wa oooooooo

Udgudvkhd kjdh jj

That's a call for you to pray for her

Just b so cairing

She need deliverance take her to church

FELIXMAINMAN
3 weeks ago

Haaa.... Take care of her oh

Oga better oray

Sir you say wait

Eric Smart
2 weeks ago

I don't think so

Rodney Paul
1 week ago

Hahahaha that's serious

Good spirit. Or bad  spirit pls.....run to church ooo

If your wife is possessd then  take her to church for deliverance.