Sad: Four-year-old Dies After Accidentally Pouring Hot Water On Self
A four-year-old girl died in agony after pulling a huge pan of boiling water off a stove and over her head.
Amberly Yolanda Quiroz Elizalde
A four-year-old girl, Amberly Yolanda Quiroz Elizalde, has died an agonizing death after pulling a huge pan of boiling water from a stove and accidentally pouring everything on herself.
The kid died in Corsicana, Texas, in the early hours of Saturday, about 12 hours after the horrific accident. Police officers were called to the home that evening, with the person who dialed 911 saying that they had tried to treat Amberly themselves, only for the little girl to die due to the injuries she sustained.
Amberly sustained terrible burns to her head, chest, arms and other parts of her body, with an autopsy later confirming that those injuries killed her. The youngster’s aunt Joann Reyna Elizalde Pineda, from Phoenix, Arizona, suggested that Amberly was in foster care at the time of her death, in a Facebook post written in Spanish.
She has since made a series of heartfelt tributes to Amberly online, writing, “Baby girl I would forever miss you and love you it’s not fair what happened to you! ‘Please God make this pain go away!’
She later added: “I still can’t believe what’s happening to us!! Our princess left us! With our hearts broken in millions of pieces! I held you in my arms and I gave you your name! It breaks my heart that you had to go so soon baby girl!! There are no words that can explain my pain!”
Speaking to Metro US, Joann said Amberly’s family are now desperately trying to retrieve the little girl’s body amid plans to cremate her in Texas.
She added, “She was a little quiet girl always with a smile on her face. She was a little princess and she loved to dress up as a princess.”
Juana Marquez, 42, has been charged with abandoning or endangering a child. She is said to have been caring for Amberly at the time of her death. Amberly’s aunt has hit out at Marquez online, calling her ‘the lady that didn’t take care of our princess even though she was supposed to have been taking care of her.’ She added, “My baby suffered! She didn’t take her to the hospital! We want justice! Please God help us.”
Water Dead Sad
Share this article!
Others are also reading
Experts harp on family planning as effective strategy against maternal mortality Read More4 hours ago
What is News₦aira Income Program(News₦IP)
News₦aira Income Program (News₦IP) is a system aimed at raising revenue for registered users that browse the NewsNaira Website. An online program driven by a goal of solving the financial problems among the youths, students, middle class and whoever wishes to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately in Nigeria as it creates the channel for participants to earn residual income on weekly basis.
How News₦IP Works
News₦aira has 2 means of generating income for our members.
News₦AP: NewsNaira Affiliate Program - With News₦AP, participants earns ₦1,000 whenever they refer anyone to join NewsNaira Income Program. There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
News₦ARS: NewsNaira Ad Revenue Sharing - With News₦ARS, participants earns residual income bonus by reading news, commentting on articles, publishing forum posts, daily login to their NewsNaira account, and even sharing assigned sponsored post on social media.
We share our ads revenue with you weekly when you make NewsNaira community your news and information household.