Top 3 Richest Rappers In Nigeria 2019..

By Momoh Abdulrafeek Temilade
Entertainment - Top Stories

1) Olamide Adedeji

201565631879.jpg

(Badoo) as he is often called is the richest rapper in Nigeria today with a net worth of $12 million dollars.

He generates his wealth from shows on bookings which he charges 4 million Naira and on organized events and concerts which he charges N300,000,000.

He got an endorsement with Ciroc in 2013 and also with Guinness Nigeria that same year, currently, he has an endorsement With sterling bank.

He also gets wealth from his songs which people buy on iTunes and also whenever his videos were watched on YouTube he gets paid for it

2) Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike (Phyno)

201565631958.jpg

Phyno is the second among the richest rappers in Nigeria. His net worth is calculated based on his endorsement deals, cash in bank, stage performances and album sales.

He got an endorsement deal with Guinness Nigeria in 2015 and in that same year he signed another endorsement with Nairabet a football betting company. He also signed another endorsement same year with Airtel.

Phyno is worth $10 million according to Forbes which makes him second on my list of the richest rapper in Nigeria.

3) Jude Abaga (M.I)

201565632020.jpg

With a net worth of $8 million is the third richest rapper in Nigeria today according to Forbes. He signed an endorsement with Glo Nigeria a telecommunications company.

He gets his money from shows and concerts and he also owns a record label named chocolate city from which he gets money from every artist signed to it.

Richest Phyno Olamide M.I Music Nigeria

Lucky Friday

Gd rappars
Ikeorha Dabby

Hmmm nice yt

Good luck for them h

We will be soon best

that is good for them let them win

I don't know mi owns choc city

Much money 💰, God bless me with much money