My husband ask me to sleep with his twin brother-woman lament

By Jimba Abubakar   1 month ago   181
Family / Love - Top Stories

7b19a0a6dd8f13322ee1df479c774471.webp?ext=

I am a 23 years old lady. I got married when I was 18. My husband is a good man. He has a twin brother, and both of them are very identical. My husband's twin brother lives in abroad. Since I got married, I have not conceived. I have done all the necessary test with my husband and every thing was OK. My husband never bordered me about having children until when his twin brother came down to Nigeria. He started forcing me to sleep with his twin brother. When I refused, he stopped talking to me, he also started sleeping outside. Life became miserable to me. Because of the way my husband treated me, i decide to give in to his demand. His twin brother now became my second husband. I have been crying, but my husband is not regretting his actions. Infact, he is threatening to divorce me if I don't keep the relationship with his brother going. Now, I am pregnant. I don't know which of them is my baby's father. My husband is very happy for me. I have not seen him this happy before. I think i am now in love with both of them. How can I handle this issue?

Husband Abroad

Victor Ndukwe
1 month ago

Why would a husband do that

Why will he do such a bad thing like dis I fill sorry for u

See me see trouble

Itodo Innocent

Abomination

Marry both of them

Apelebri Isaac

Twin brother

Matthew

Why will he do such a bad thing like dis I fill sorry for u

Godwin Okwudiri

Very bad of him

Godwin Okwudiri
1 month ago

Very bad of him but enjoy it

Zara Shettima

Dont my sister

David Gabriel

Wah will he gain

Emmanuel Eze

That's some crazy shit

Bala Sagiru

Unconscious ness

Akpobome Prince
1 month ago

That will be a very wrong move don't try such

Salami Michael
1 month ago

This country is turning too something else

Alison Mbonu
1 month ago

Young lady check yourself.Don't you know that such thing is evil be God.Don't justify your sin o.

You self stupid, can't you workout

Gospelchimezie