‘I Want To Be A Taxi Driver For A Week’ – Don Jazzy Reveals (Photo)

By Mod2   1 month ago   188
Entertainment - Top Stories

Music executive and Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy has revealed that he wants to be a taxi driver for a week.

Don Jazzy

Nigerian Music Producer Don Jazzy

This is coming after the music executive  revealed how he paid a visit to the National Industrial Court of Nigeria earlier on Thursday and witnessed the proceeding.

Don Jazzy revealed that he had always wanted to visit the courtroom and he got a chance to do so.

Revealing the next thing on his bucket list, the musician said he would like to be a taxi driver for a week.

In his words;

“I have always wanted to be in a court room. So today i decided to go gate crash and observe proceedings. I was well received actually. I was in Justice P. A Bassi’s court at NIC. It was fun and also enlightening. 😁😁. SHOUT OUT TO @regina_drs for the hook up. Next on my bucket list I want to be a taxi driver for one week. So one of you taxi companies should hit me up ASAP”

See the full post below:

Source:

Nwaigwe Esther

It will be good one

Don jazzy will not compete on dis issue

Mankind

okay no p

Yusuf Abdulrazak

Hmmmmmmaññal

Hassana Mohammed

Moshood Ayomide

Lol....don jazzy very funny

Adegoke Ademola

Donjaazzy

Can you really do that

Khadija Shariff
1 month ago

HhhHhh as you wish donjazzy

Solomon Alilu

Nice idea

Isaac Alyssa Mae Curtis and you have the way to the

Jimba Abubakar
1 month ago

Van he actually do that ...taxi driver for a week???

Humility is nice

The bag is everyone gggdg vvjk hi
Hammed Alayande

It's funny though

Yusuf Abdulrazak

Tweatxxhjd

Emmanuel Kana
1 month ago

a taxi driver for a week.

In his words;