Twitter Knocks Burna Boy For Saying No One Paved Way For Him In Music Industry

By Mod2   7 months ago   246
Entertainment - Top Stories

Burna Boy

Grammy-nominated singer Burna Boy

Grammy-nominated artiste Burna Boy has taken to social media to state that he is the best Nigerian artiste since Fela.

According to Burna, no one in the industry paved the way, he got to the height he is today all by himself

”FACT! I always knew I was and I am THE BEST. Everyone you think is the best KNOWS I’m BEST since Fela Kuti. But @timayatimaya told me something a long time ago that made me not care about being the best. “The World can do without the Best” the world will still spin regardless.

“Lol. NOBODY paved shit for me. Everybody dey find them own. I bin Out here, if you knew the way they made us look weak by begging and paying the western world to like us you will see that no table was set and I’m the one that brought you the Respect you currently enjoy.”

His tweets have since gotten many to drag him silly on Twitter.

Read some of the comments below;

Monday Yaks

That's very correct

Olatunji Olaoluwa

Stupid him get out

Akabuo Chimezie
7 months ago

Everybody dey find them own. I bin Out here, if you knew the way

Sfhsgsgshwgeghegehe

Kelvin Fanen
7 months ago

Their absolutely right for it

Biyama Esley

Grammy king 😀😁😀😁😀😁😀

Eminence Joshua

Stop complaining my brother

Samson John

always knew I was and I am THE BEST

Ugwu Agatha Amara

Hzsfjkiijuygdszxhjkhjokknbcxghujkmnuhbgv

Paveway for burna

Olatunji Olaoluwa

Burna boy in Music Industry

Sunday Ajefu
7 months ago

Very very bad statement from burna boy

Azoro Precious
7 months ago

I wonder why they are dragging about this granny award.

Kabiru Gambo

Stop complaining my brother

Sulaiman Sani

One paved ways

Daisy's
James

Burna everytime

Tosin Oguns

Who you help

Their are very correct about it