I Am A Nigerian

By Steven Kefas   3 months ago   299
Literature - Top Stories

A tribute to Ropvil Daciya Dalep, Reverend Lawan Andimi and all other Martyrs of the Christian faith.

I'm a Nigerian, my life is totally worthless to my nation, I can get slaughtered with no provocation and those responsible only get a pat on the back from my nation.

I'm a Nigerian but now am afraid to travel by road yet I can't afford flights, my name & identity make me a target for slaughter.

I'm a Nigerian, everyday I see killers walking freely while I see victims sometimes in jail for protesting oppression.

I'm a Nigerian, while my people are languishing in IDP camps their killers are called repentant and are giving a good treat by the government.

I'm a Nigerian from the Northern part of the country, I live in fear daily because some people believe my kinsmen killed their kinsmen sometimes ago therefore revenge they must have on me and my kinsmen.

I'm a Nigerian, when I and another Nigerian commit the same offense he is taking to a different court where he gets some strokes of cain and released while am taking to another court that will send me to jail for months.

I'm a Nigerian, my name makes it impossible for me to get employed in the region where I come from so am left with the option of changing my name to fit in or get out.

I'm a Nigerian, I grew up to see cattle slaughtered for men to eat and live but today men are slaughtered for cattle to live.

I'm a Nigerian and my name is Steven Kefason.

Rest in Peace Ropvil, Nigeria failed you just as she has failed us because we too are in line to be slaughtered if nothing drastic is done.

It's good to be a GOOD citizens

I am too my people

Adegoke Ademola
3 months ago

Yes am proud to be a citizen of this country

Okunola David
3 months ago

I am Nigerian too

A real patriotic citizen

A Nigerian

Good people great nation

Basiru Ahmad
3 months ago

No stand don't want you have

Nigeria hmmmm kooooo

Miracle
3 months ago

Before nko

Am a good person

No u are not

Ajayi Samson
3 months ago

I can't denie it am Nigerian

you are good since then

Adeyemi Seun
3 months ago

Proud of my country even though things are falling apart

Sulaiman Ibrahim
3 months ago

And nothing else

that's a good citizen

Chuky Daniel
3 months ago

Human life is not valued in Nigeria.

Dominick Daniell