Nothing Wrong In A Father Checking Daughter’s Virginity: Halima Abubakar

By Mod   1 week ago   104
Family / Love - Top Stories

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has said there is nothing wrong if a father decides to know the virginity status of his daughter.

Halima Abubakar

Actress Halima Abubakar

The Nollywood actress was reacting to T.I’s confession about taking his 18-year-old daughter to the gynecologist to check her hymen and confirm she’s still a virgin.

Also Read: ‘I Don’t Use My Body To Buy Goods’ – Halima Abubakar Rants

The American rapper made the shocking revelation while on the Ladies Like Us podcast.

Reacting to this, the actress expressed that she doesn’t think there is any wrong with a father taking his daughter to the gynecologist to confirm if she’s still a virgin or not.

See her post below:

I don’t see any thing wrong in checking , if your daughter is still a virgin. I remember my dad taking me to see diffrent doctors , just to be sure..He stopped after the 3time. I hated him then a bit. BUT HE IS JUST A FATHER TRYING TO PROTECT HIS STUBBORN CHILD pic.twitter.com/kbqircvQvF

— Halima Abubakar (@halimabubakar) November 7, 2019

I was 14 https://t.co/C1i6BFOU8e

— Halima Abubakar (@halimabubakar) November 7, 2019

That's your pride

Humm....I reserve my comment

Asogbon
1 week ago

Very Bad issues

Muiz
1 week ago

Life Don changed

Umar
1 week ago

It wrong unless medicatinally

Father need proper caring not to that extent.

It is not right Hmmm let me come and be going
Ade Mabel
1 week ago

I think the mother should be the one doing that

Japhet Ilo
1 week ago

Father father

Hahhhahah...u are really stubborn Halima,I love ur movies

Eunice
1 week ago

This one Carry weight o

Madness

(Quote) (Likes: 1)

If you care for your daughter with all her needs, and you do not expose her to negative things, she will be a serious minded girl.

hmmmm,I don't no what to said

hmmmm,I don't no what to say

Franklin
1 week ago

Virginia  ke hmm aru me

Khing Ben
1 week ago

It's your dignity

Might be that he has his reasons for doing that apart from what people would think

everything is wrong