How To Treat Scorpion Sting (African instant home remedies)
By Adeleke Abass Destiny
1 month ago
- Top Stories
Scorpion stings can be painful, but the vast majority of them are harmless. Some species, however, can inflict potentially fatal stings. Stings are most serious in young children and the elderly.
In this write up, NIGERIA DEFENDER give instant home remedies on how to treat scorpion sting without going to the hospital.
- Chewing of onion: Onions are members of the Allium genus of flowering plants that also includes garlic, shallots, leeks and chives.
These vegetables contain various vitamins, minerals and potent plant compounds that have been shown to promote health in many ways.
In fact, the medicinal properties of onions have been recognized since ancient times, when they were used to treat ailments like headaches, heart disease and mouth sores.
The moment you are stung by a scorpion, quickly dash to the kitchen and get a fresh onion, peel the back, wash and chew. Rub it on the spot where you were stung.
- Bitter kola: The study found that Garcinia kola acts as anti-bacteria, anti-virus and provides protection against cancer. Once you notice any scorpion sting, quickly get a bitter kola, chew it and you will get yourself.
- Electric shock: Another way for instant treat of scorpion sting is scorpion sting. Well, we are not talking about ‘NEPA light’. If you have been stung by a scorpion, look for a nearby motorcycle, place the part where you were stung on the plug head, let someone try to kick the machine, the shock from the spark plug would make the place numb and that is it.
- Spare grass: Speargrass has a range of traditional medicinal uses throughout tropical Africa. A decoction of the rhizome is widely drunk as a diuretic, to purify the blood and to treat dysentery, colic, hypertension and venereal diseases. The moment you get stung, kindly get some sparegrasses, squeeze in and use it to sweep the part.
- Hitting: One of the easiest and painful ways of treating scorpion sting is by hitting it. The moment you get stung by scorpion, hit the part hard continuously and the venom would neutralize.
Share this article!
Others are also reading
Women Who Use Water To Clean Up After Visiting The Toilet, Should Take Note Of This Information Read More2 days ago
Is not an obstacle to your life! The 109 y.o. cardiologist shared the secret of his longevity and excellent health The renown Nigerian cardiologist Read More2 days ago
Federal Government Has Direct Tertiary Hospitals To Treat Casualties Of Protest Free Of Charge Read More3 days ago
What is News₦aira Income Program(News₦IP)
News₦aira Income Program (News₦IP) is a system aimed at raising revenue for registered users that browse the NewsNaira Website. An online program driven by a goal of solving the financial problems among the youths, students, middle class and whoever wishes to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately in Nigeria as it creates the channel for participants to earn residual income on weekly basis.
How News₦IP Works
News₦aira has 2 means of generating income for our members.
News₦AP: NewsNaira Affiliate Program - With News₦AP, participants earns ₦1,000 whenever they refer anyone to join NewsNaira Income Program. There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
News₦ARS: NewsNaira Ad Revenue Sharing - With News₦ARS, participants earns residual income bonus by reading news, commentting on articles, publishing forum posts, daily login to their NewsNaira account, and even sharing assigned sponsored post on social media.
We share our ads revenue with you weekly when you make NewsNaira community your news and information household.